8/30/11

I'm dreaming!

"Pinch me, I'm dreaming!" Bobbie stood, looking at a giant can of tuna! "Meow!" Rosie exclaimed as she walked over to look, "I never thought they made them that big!" "Same here!" Bobbie said, walking over to examine it. "Hmmm... I think its real alright!" Rosie laughed then said, "Of course it is, Bobbie! Anyone would know that!" Bobbie thought about that for a minute, then said, "You said that you never thought they made them that big."
Rosie decided to "scamper away" and so she did. Bobbie was left all alone for a bit, until Princess came, and then she said: "Oooh! Oh how I would love to have just a taste if you don't mind!" Bobbie didn't like this idea, so he thought up a plan to make Princess leave.
"Um, Princess! I don't think we know how to open it yet, so I think you can be running along now."
"Will you call me when you open it?" Princess asked.
"Ummm... Yes, yes I will. I will send somebody to get you." Bobbie answered.
"Then I guess I will go lie in a window sill, for the present."
Bobbie filled with relief when Princess left him, for, he really wanted to take a nap himself.
He lay down on the floor, and fell asleep.
He woke to find Rosie staring at him, and saying something. "Bobbie? Did you eat the tuna? Because its gone!" Bobbie sat bolt upright, and said, "What? Its gone!?" Rosie nodded, and looked at the place where the tuna had been, and told Bobbie that when she came, it was gone! "I'm no detective, but I might be able to find it." Bobbie pounced on the place where it had been, but unfortunate for him, he stubbed his toe.
"Ouch! My paw hurts!" Bobbie yelled.
Rosie rushed to his side. "I think I might have some stuff in my purse that will help."
She rifled around, and found a bandage and some other things, that she might need.
She fixed it right up, and Bobbie said it felt better, so they set off.
"It looks like it gone!" Rosie said.
"I know where it went!" Bobbie said. "Princess took it!"
They rushed off to Princess' house, and knocked on the front door.
"Come in! Your just in time for the party!" A voice said from inside.
Rosie and Bobbie went in only to find a dark room.
"SURPRISE!!!!!!"
They found themselves in a decorated room, with a tuna cake on a table.
"W-what is all this for?" Rosie said, very surprised indeed.
"Oh its just a party! Don't you like parties?" Princess said, as she came over to greet them.
"What is the party for?" Bobbie asked.
"Its my birthday of course!" Princess exclaimed.
"Then why is it a surprise for us?" Rosie asked.
"We did that to everybody who came in!" Princess said very happily.
"Who is all here?" Bobbie asked, quite confused.
"Questions, questions. Okay, I'll tell you." Princess said. "There is Molly, Milo, Jake, Abby, Gwen, you, and me!"
"Oh how fun! I just LOVE parties! They make me happy!" Rosie said.
"I hoped you would say that." Princess said, mischievously. "Well! Lets start the party!!"
So they all had a wonderful night, dancing the night away.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Thanks for reading!
Your artist and writer,
Linnette McCatt

2 comments: