3/26/12

Seriously I Just Gotta Post These.


I just dug up my first and second Bobbie pictures, its been so long I don't know if I ever posted them, but still if I haven't I want you to see them now.

As you can see, I was not a good drawer back then, just a regular lump trying to get a shape out of a pile of jelly cat. The top one is Fisherman Bobbie, first thought of when going to a fish fry. It was fun drawing it. The fish on the shirt and all, that took a lot of work back in the day! I never used to know how to save things in PhotoShop so I just used to use Grab.

The lower one is Indiana Bobbie, that adventure guy, Indiana Jones... you know. I've heard its really boring, I've seen like 2 seconds of one, then got bored and left. I only drew Bobbie like that because I was listening to the music for Indiana Jones. Pretty boring...
HOWEVER! BACK TO THE POINT!
Indiana Bobbie was my first Bobbie picture ever! Get the point here? Pretty exciting huh?
I remember drawing it and laughing my head off for some weird reason. I must have thought that Bobbie looked pretty funny.

Fisherman Bobbie... oh wait I already explained about that.

I used to have an email group where I would send a picture every once in a while. Finally that one got into a Re: topic so I decided since that was really a hassle I would make a blog.

So I did and I should have done it earlier for I have NO idea where all my other pictures went.


If you were nice and read all this, high-five.

Thanks for viewing!
Linnette McCatt

P.S. Fisherman Bobbie's pole is bent. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment