12/24/11

In Case I Won't Be Here Tomorrow.

This is just a post in case I will not be here tomorrow, because tomorrow is Christmas day,  and I'm really sure all you people out there are excited about it.
I'm still rummaging around the pantry looking for canned catfood for my little kitties.
They are expecting a little treat around this time of year. Sure, I could give them eggs with milk for a treat. They like that enough.
I just woke up by a kitty being put on my head, (Rosie, she likes doing that, Princess would tear me to ribbons.) Rosie just lay down and slept until my sister wanted a turn at the cat. I wish I could have Bobbie put on my head in the mornings, he's my favorite cat. He has to stay outside though, and guard the barn making sure things are all up to date. We do have a new cat on the farm, her name is Chelsea. (too many girl cats!) When she came, she was in the chicken pasture, and then she moved to the driveway, wouldn't stop meowing the whole time. I tried to feed her, and she took some warm mash. Thing is, she wouldn't stop meow when she ate the mash, so, wonder what is up with that cat.

I probably WILL be here tomorrow, posting lots of posts, and lots of other writings and boring pictures that I usually do.
Merry Christmas!
Linnette, Bobbie, Rosie, Princess, & Chelsea

1 comment: