12/18/11

Random Photos (I like these, don't I?)


I have a couple of pictures to share with you tonight, and I'm sure you will like some of them.
First one is Rosie on my front porch, she likes that bench, I actually edited that picture, and that is not really the real version. Second is kind of an abstract picture that I made, had a little snowflake brush, decided to use that for a sec.
I did have another picture, but that one couldn't load because it was a psd, and its not the best picture anywho.
I'm kinda sad because all the snow left, but I do like the warm weather, it will be great for Christmas.
Have a great night!
Linnette McCatt

3 comments:

  1. I like the pics!!! But I can't see the bottom reactions.

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice edit of Princess. The flower on her head goes well with the flower on the bench.

    And Bobbie's tongue is cute catching a snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abby Cat:
    Oh thanks! Oh I THINK I fixed that, not really sure though...

    @Rob:
    It is actually Rosie. Ah yes, I never noticed that! :D Oh thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete