1/29/12

Ideas Would Be Nice

No pictures.

I am afraid I have nothing to post lately for, I don't really have any ideas, and if you want to see your suggestion on my blog, that would be really great.
If you have a suggestion, maybe just think up a scene that I can do, or just a plain picture.
Any random idea can be used, and please make sure to think of all the kitties, and not just Bobbie, for its more fun to draw other kitties, even though Bobbie is easiest to draw.

A little news for you people who want to know how Bobbie is doing.

Bobbie has a little cold right now. He is sneezing poor thing. I'm giving him almost hot milk for his throat. Rosie happens to steal the milk, and Bobbie is too polite to stop her :P

Thanks for viewing! And it helps if you have ideas.

Linnette

4 comments:

  1. Bobbie showing his Mouse Hunter Trophy?? Or him with some of his best catches(mice)??

    Wait... What about Bobbie and M.T. as football players(preferably Green Bay Packers) and Mertise, Rosie, and Princess as cheerleaders.

    How about Bobbie showing off his new car.(maybe a convertible??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have almost 2,050 page-views. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the ideas!

    I've already made them except for the middle one. I'm not sure how to work that one out. :P

    Thanks again!

    Linnette

    ReplyDelete