11/6/11

Another Bobbie Poem...

Dear poem readers,
Here is another Bobbie poem that has no name, but it really doesn't need a name, unless you want to call it: The Bobbie story.
I guess lets just leave it at that...

The Bobbie Story
Bobbie is a cat,
And Bobbie is so fat,
So if Bobbie makes a catfood cake,
Then what were you supposed to make?

It could have been a loaf,
Of something very tasty,
Or it could have been,
A very yummy pastry! 

I really have to admit,
That banana bread is yummy,
But we need to make something good,
To fill Bobbie's tummy!

I think Bobbie likes meat loaf,
And other steaks and roasts,
But his favorite is probably,
Scrambled eggs and toast!

There is one way to make toast,
With very special tools.
But the most important part,
Are the very strict rules.

Oh Bobbie my dear!
Don't play there!
It worries me so.
So come home and comb your hair!

By, Linnette McCatt

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what a great poem! I like the part about special tools and strict rules for making toast! What a great rhyme! :)

    ReplyDelete