11/29/11

Bobbie's New Shirt.

Bobbie backed into the corner farther and farther until he tripped over a shoe and made a tremendous noise. Suddenly a light shone on Bobbie's face, and he looked up to see Rosie shining a flashlight in his eyes. The light was too bright for Bobbie, so he looked away, but the glare was still in the corner of his eye.
"What are you doing here Bobbie? I thought you were in bed!" Rosie scolded.
Bobbie looked a little silly at the moment, but then said quite boldly, "I just found my new shirt and thought I might try walking in it." Rosie managed a smile, but she quickly changed it to a tired look. "Well don't go walking around in the dark like that. It scares me so." Bobbie looked sad, and then he too looked sleepy so they both walked to bed.

Just a little thing I happened to do in my spare time.
Thanks!
Linnette

1 comment: