11/14/11

A Bobbie Drawing, On Paper!

Here is a Bobbie drawing, I made during school time.
It is a kind of a remake of that one drawing, I'm sure you will recognize it.
I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but I don't have any ideas, and when I don't have any ideas, I don't post. So, if you have any ideas, POST THEM IMMEDIETLY! That would be so much help!
I do have another drawing that I drew on paper, so I will post that tomorrow or today, unless today someone comments and has an idea, then I can draw it maybe right away, and then you would have something to look at.
I hope you like it anywho. I used crosshatch shading. Its a good thing to do if you are good at it, but if you aren't, (like me) then I would say, maybe not.
I was just trying it out.
Anywho, thanks for viewing!
Linnette
P.S. I will be posting the new and improved version soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like your hand drawn art work! Can you post the other one you did?!?!

    Keep those coming! An admirer :)

    ReplyDelete