11/10/11

My Alchemy Pictures, of Bobbie and Some Other Cats!



These happen to be my other "abstract cats" which were made on Alchemy, (a drawing program that I use sometimes) and also there is my sketch page.
The ones that were made on Alchemy have thinner lines, and my sketch page has Bobbie sniffing at some food, a blue cat, with a blue nose, and a dish of food. There is also a little girl cat.
On the Alchemy ones, I used a mirror effect. I'm not that good at drawing you know...
The one with a grayish cat with a crown and two cats at his side is called: "King Bobbie", and the other one is called: "The Kitty in the Swirls". I really don't know what I was doing with The Kitty in the Swirls.
Yeah.
Whatever.
:D
I hope you like these, even though I made them a long time ago!
Thanks for viewing!
L.M.

1 comment: