11/1/11

Bobbie Is Home!

Here is a poem I wrote about Bobbie being home, because he was gone for almost a week.

Bobbie Is Home

My dear little Bobbie,
Was gone for a while,
And never in that time,
Did I ever smile.

Because Bobbie was gone,
I never fed,
The kitties at noon,
At lunch time or bed.

Bobbie came home,
Day before yesterday,
Now Bobbie and me,
Can talk and play!

Bobbie doesn't come to the milking,
I don't know what he did,
Because almost all the mouses,
He might have rid.

I think it was Rosie,
Who caught all the mice,
But now her favorite food,
Is beans and rice.

Now that Bobbie is home,
I can go all about,
Never worrying,
And I won't even pout.

By, Linnette McCatt

1 comment:

  1. Your poem is so touching and appropriate! So glad Bobbie came home. The barn was not the same without him! :)

    ReplyDelete